Criteria & Eligibility
To View the 2019 Call for Entries Categories and Criteria, click here.
* 2019 Call for Entries Categories and Criteria will open soon.
Download Fillable Forms
Homeowner Permission Form
- Projects and products built, renovated, developed, created and/or marketed for the period of January 1, 2017 – September 30, 2018 are eligible for the 2018 Georgie Awards®.
- A building permit must be in place for any pre-sale marketing.
- For categories 1 through 13, the project must be substantially completed.
- Any entry in a specific category from a previous year is not eligible to be entered in the same category for this year’s competition; however, a new phase could be entered from the same project (i.e. If you entered Best Townhouse Development last year, Phase 2 of the same development could enter Best Townhouse Development again this year as long as additional phases have substantial differences).
- Projects must be submitted by the builder as the primary on the project for Categories 1-25, 38-42, 44-49
- Projects being submitted for categories 26-37 must have builders as the primary or associate.
- Entries must include Homeowner and/or Builder permission forms. (See specific categories)
- Associate companies will not be added after October 2, 2018
DEADLINE, ENTRY FEES & PAYMENT METHODS
The online entry form closes at 8:00 p.m. on Monday, October 1, 2018.
All completed online entry forms must be submitted by this time. There will be no extensions.
All remaining entry requirements, including fees and uploaded photos must be received no later than noon,
Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
2019 Georgie Awards® Categories
Residential Construction - New - Primary must be Builder
- Best Single Family Detached Home up to 2,300 Sq. Ft. under $500,000 – Production
- Best Single Family Detached Home over 2,300 Sq. Ft. under $750,000 – Production
- Best Single Family Detached Home over 2,300 Sq. Ft. over $750,000 – Production
- Best Single Family Home Production Development
- Custom Home valued $500,000 – $899,999
- Custom Home valued $900,000 - 1,299,999
- Custom Home valued between $1,300,000 – $1,899,999
- Custom Home valued between $1,900,000 – $3,000,000
- Custom Home valued over $3,000,000
- Best Multi-Family Townhouse Development - Production
- Best Multi-Family Townhouse Development - Infill
- Best Multi-Family Low Rise Development
- Best Multi-Family Mid/High Rise Development
- Best Multi-Family Kitchen
- Best Single Family Kitchen up to $150,000
- Best Single Family Kitchen over $150,000
Residential Construction - Renovation - Primary must be Builder
- Best Residential Renovation under $100,000
- Best Residential Renovation $100,000 – $299,999
- Best Residential Renovation $300,000 – $499,999
- Best Residential Renovation $500,000 – $799,999
- Best Residential Renovation $800,000 and Over
- Best Kitchen Renovation under $125,000
- Best Kitchen Renovation over $125,000
- Best Condo Renovation under $250,000
- Best Condo Renovation over $250,000
Interior Design, Merchandising and Landscaping - New or Renovation - Builder may be Primary or Associate
- Best Master Suite up to $100,000 – New or Renovation
- Best Master Suite over $100,000 – New or Renovation
- Best Any Room – New or Renovation
- Best Interior Design Display Suite – Single Family production or Multi-Family
- Best Interior Design Custom Residence – New or Renovation
- Best Innovative Feature – New or Renovation
- Best Landscape – New or Renovation
- Best Outdoor Living Space – New or Renovation
Sales and Marketing - Builder may be Primary or Associate
- Best Project Identity
- Best Advertising Campaign
- Best Sales Centre
- Best Corporate/Project Website
Special Achievement Awards - Primary must be Builder
- Best Environmental Initiative
- Best Certified Home – Production
- Best Certified Home – Custom
- Best Certified Whole House Renovation
- Best Public-Private Partnership *
Grand Georgie Awards®
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Residential Community of the Year
- Customer Satisfaction
- Custom Home Builder of the Year
- Residential Renovator of the Year
- Single Family Production Home Builder of the Year
- Multi-Family Home Builder of the Year